PACE – Effort based potential analysis – Starting point of a focused consultancy
- Problem: Existing potential for optimization in the organization is not recognized
- Root Cause: No transparency, due to a lag of information about processes, problems and the real allocation of effort within the cost centers.
- Effect: Existing potential for optimization is not used so that improvements and cost savings are not realized.
- Solution: Conduction of effort based potential analysis, which reveals the real allocation of effort and shows problems, possible improvements and cost savings, so that the enterprise can make use of the potentials.
- Base for an interdisciplinary status check
- More transparency
- Correct effort date concerning products and clients
- Base for economic decisions
- Revelation of optimization potentials and starting point for the improvement of the business processes